fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy Monday

two big buckets worth!
 This afternoon we will run a bunch of errands, and we still need to make our shortcake biscuits for the shortcake for dinner.  Yum!
biggest berries                                                                                     


  

As promised the new IKEA cutting table

unfolded

from below

ready to cut

cute pillow from the Moda Bake Shop tutorial

two extra squares made great art!

That was my weekend project that brought me to Monday.  Hope you're having a great start to your week.

2 comments:

happydaysquilting said...

That's a great idea for a cutting table, I wish I had room for one!
And I absolutely adore your Cathedral window pillow, your fabric choice is lovely.

Angela Nash said...

Wow - thank you so much for trying out my tutorial! Your pillow looks amazing - wonderful job!