fabricologist

fabricologist

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fugly Fabric Party

I have several pieces of fabric that are not necessarily Fugly, but I haven't used them and all are at least 6-7 years old.  So they need to go. I'd love to swap, or maybe just give them to a good home.  Here are the contenders:

This is about a yard, maybe more.  I have no idea where I got it, but it is not my style or color. No Longer available.
 These are from my Asian period.  My daughter was interested in all things Asian and I started collecting fabrics for an Asian themed quilt.  I made one, but none of these were in it.  Some quarter yards and a couple larger.  No Longer available.
 These were in a group from Connecting threads.  I used the ones I liked and these just sit...Not available
Not sure where this one came from, but it's about a yard or so...Not available
 This I bought and cut some of the fairies out for a quilt that once made, none of my three daughters liked much.  It was later donated to a charity, but there are about 12 or so fairies left here. No longer available.
 A woman I worked with won this bunch in a fat quarter give away.  She also gave them away...to me.  Not my style. No longer available.
Not sure where these clouds came from, but they also have glitter on them.  Again, not my style.   No longer available. So if you see anything you like, I'd love to swap.  If you have nothing to swap, I still would like to give them to a good home.  I will pay postage in the U.S. only.  Leave me a comment if you're interested.  Now I'm off to link up...

4 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I am interested Love the clouds and any thing else don't have much to trade being too new to quilting. But I am doing a give away so can trade for a extra guess in my Quilt Giveaway?

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

Mina said...

Hello,

I am interested in swaping for the Asian fabrics. I am working on an Asian quilt and am in need of some Asian inspired fabric.

Mina

Lisa said...

I would love to trade I am number 20. I like the first gabric by itself and the fairys and the fat quarters ypu friend gave you. Take a look and see if you want one of my bundles

Miki Willa said...

I really like the plaids and stripes and the leafy fabric just below them. Unfortunately, I don't have anything left for trade right now. Can I send you a self addressed stamped envelope if you still have these fabrics? I actually have some of the leafy fabric and I really like it. I have a grouping of fabrics I am putting together where the plaids and stripes will fit perfectly.