fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Week's Stitchy Things

Great title, huh?  Well last week, there was at least a little bit of stitching going on.  Not too much as I was busy, tired and not really feeling like it much.  But here is what I got done:

 I saw this on Diary of a Quilter and thought it would be perfect for new baby B.  I got a couple of the Children At Play prints and a few things from my stash.  It went together very quickly.  I just have to applique the airplane on it, then back it and quilt it and bind it.  I love it already.  I am going to make one for big brother V, but instead of the stacked coins strip, I think I will just applique a bunch of paper airplanes on it.  I think he would like that.
 I finally jumped on the stitching bandwagon with this sampler from Posie Gets Cozy.  Kristyne at Pretty by Hand is showing hers letter by letter.  She does some gorgeous stitching people!  And that's all the stitching from last week.
 Spring, however has been very busy around here.  Everything's blooming!
Have a great week.

No comments: