fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, April 16, 2012

May for Me Bingo

I saw this awhile back on Hillbilly Handworks, but I procrastinated until today.  Here is my May for Me Bingo card.  I can't wait to play and see how much fun it is.  I loved bingo as a kid.



(Edited to say: Changing Betty Boop to just Boop and Ghastly Woman to just Ghastly.  I have trouble editing to add a different picture. Sorry Tonya) You have until the 20th to link up to play, so come on along.  It only took me about an hour or so to put this together.
Don't forget the Table Top Blog Hop either.  Lots of great little table top quilts to see all this week and next.

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Your Bingo card is just great and show that it doesn't take long to put one together! Thank you for linking up with us.

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Great Bingo Card! Cute little Bette Boop! Love the orange dragonfly!
Thanks for linking up! Enjoy your day!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I just got your card all logged down, you are ready to go! Have fun!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Fun card..enjoy the game!