fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Quick Fun Project

V is on spring break this week and we had a sleepover Sunday night.  That boy loves video games and especially Angry Birds.  I kinda like it too.  I saw a blog post for a game made with cans.  I didn't want to make the game, but I loved the cans.  So this is what we did.

 We (I) spray painted a bunch of cans I had been saving (hording) on Sunday.  I let them dry overnight.
 Then on Monday I hand painted the faces on the cans.  V loves them and so do I.  I sent half home with him and the others are here for him and me to enjoy when he is here.
 I love 'em so much, I may make some more.  Try it, you'll like it!

On another note, I tried to post this this morning before I went to work, but our friends at Google said I had used up all my space for pics and had to buy more.  It didn't cost much, but geez, no warning, just you are out of space.  Not a way to make friends guys.  Just sayin'.

4 comments:

Richard Healey said...

Oh my son is going to love this one. Going to have to show him this post. He is a angry birds fan and just cant stop playing the angry birds space I think I need to hide my tablet from him.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://juliadawnhealey.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

My son and I think these are awesome. I am going to save my cans for a fun summer project! Thanks for sharing.

charlotte said...

Richard, these are so easy and fun to make. And then you can tell him to play with them and leave your tablet alone.LOL.

charlotte said...

Brenda, you will love making these. So easy and fun. And if he has a favorite bird, you can make more of those than the others. My grandson told me there were other birds he wanted too.