I went into the sewing room and sat down at the machine. I checked the clock. I turned on the machine. Oops, left the wrong color thread in there. Changed that, got the pieces I was going to sew together. Took a few stitches...oops, machine needed oil and dusting, too dirty to run smooth. Did that...tried again...oops, needle broke on small metal part of zipper that should not have been where it was. Checked clock again, 15 minutes gone. Started again after changing needle. Finally got those few pieces together in 35 minutes. Then I quit for the day to go fix dinner.
I was so frustrated. I hope to try again on Saturday after work. We'll see. Meanwhile here are some pics from last Monday's sewing session: