fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, June 24, 2013

another WIP and Maggie Rabbits

Here is another WIP that started out as a single block for a Sew We Quilt blog hop.  I thought to make a pillow with it, but then decided to make more Dresdens and make a quilt.

 The green one was the first for the hop. They are all made from Ombre Dots fabric.  This is the layout, and all the area in between them will be Kona white, same as the backing for the Dresdens.
 I have made three of these Maggie Rabbits so far and am working on a fourth one which will be a boy bunny for V.
 I love these sweet little bunnies so much.  You can purchase the pattern and buy your own supplies to make one (or more) or you can order a kit with everything in it except the stuffing.
 They  are designed by Alicia Paulson of Posie Gets Cozy.  She has a great little shop, Rosie Little Things. It is full of wonderful items.
 In fact, I love the things in there so much, I have decided that when I get to my 200th post, that will be my giveaway.
 I am working to set up the logistics with Alicia.  I am very excited about this.  I love to share when I have something I truly love to make.
So stay tuned here...only 1 more post and then...200!
See you soon.

1 comment:

Celtic Thistle said...

I love those Dotty Dresdens, I must have a go at them someday!