fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Go Chiefs!

No, this has not become a sports blog. I just made a stadium quilt from a pattern by Carla who blogs at Creating in the Sticks. It is a quick and easy pattern for any sports fan and if you want to make one for a Christmas gift for your sports fan,  I can tell you it only took me 2 1/2 hours to cut and piece the top.  Does that sound good to you? Take a look:







This pattern is quick, easy and reasonably priced. I made this quilt for my brother, who lives in Vermont, but is a Kansas City boy.  So we are ready for another week of football with the 9-1 Chiefs.
Go Chiefs and enjoy your weekend. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I'm so pleased you liked the pattern and your quilt looks so great in those Chiefs colors. Thank you so much for the link, you've rocked my universe today.

heather said...

Cute idea

Anonymous said...

I am not a sports fan, especially football, but I love this pattern! It would be the perfect quilty gift for a football lover. Is it just me, or is it especially hard to make quilts for men? You did a great job.