fabricologist

fabricologist

Friday, January 3, 2014

Willing to Trade

I made a goal of not buying any new fabric. I am sincere in this. However, I am in need of some to finish a quilt I have started. Therefore, I come here today to ask if anyone has what I need and would be willing to trade for something I have that they may need. Intrigued?

Here is what I am looking for:
This is Wordplay by Benartex. This print is Big Words in cream/green. I need one yard of this to be able to complete my quilt without having to rearrange things and try to make do with something else. If you are game, and have a yard you would be willing to trade, leave me a comment and I will contact you to see if we can work out a trade. I have a pretty good stash and I would trade a yard of something you want/need for this.  Thanks and I hope you don't think I am too crazy, but this is not the same as buying fabric, right?

3 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Can't help you out with your fabric Charlotte sorry, hope you find someone who has what you are looking for. It definitely isn't the same as buying fabric!!

Denise in PA said...

I think it's a great idea! I sure wish I could help you, but I know I don't have any. I sure hope someone does though - good luck!

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Brilliant idea. Unfortunately not in my stash, but I am sure it will be in someones.