fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Stash #6

Hi Sunday Stashers! Still posting pics from my stash on hand, as I am not buying any new fabric. Let me tell you, It can be tough to decide what to photograph. I find myself trying to make little groupings of fabrics. Oh, well. After this week's snow event (which included a 4 hour journey home 6 miles from work) I was in the mood for some springtime flowers.

 Sew I went digging and found some lovely Amy Butler fabrics. These are from the Belle and Gypsy Caravan lines.
And in this group we have some Jennifer Pagnelli, Denyse Schmidt and Joel Dewberry. Now, not that I need any more WIPs, but I have an urge to sew up some flowery goodness.

And this little group is going to become a tote bag for my Color Intensives Class that I am taking from the lovely Rachel at Stitched In Color. Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket, Gypsy Caravan by Amy Butler and some lovely yellow Kona which I believe is Banana. Sew happy Sunday to you!
Linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

2 comments:

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

I'm jealous you're doing Color Intensive - I only just heard about it last week and now I have to wait fingers-crossed for her to start another round down the road. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Ouch on the 4 hour 6 mile trip! Love the fabrics you pulled from your stash. Can't wait for Spring!