fabricologist

fabricologist

Friday, April 4, 2014

A Softer Place to Sit

My Friday finish this week is my chair cushions. It only took me 3-4 days to get them all done, in between everything else going on in my life.  I am thrilled with the way they came out. I still need to go buy one more foam insert to do my last chair, but for now, I have 5 new chairs.
Text fabrics from a swap

Road 15 by Sweetwater

From a rainbow charm swap

More Road 15

Fig Tree fabrics

 Most of the sides are not too even, but who cares.  They are so cushy and soft when you sit.


 I love looking down the row of chairs like this.  It really is like having new chairs!
Have a great weekend. Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it Friday.

5 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Sweet seats! Those cushions do look incredibly comfy... And CUTE!

Cindy said...

Loving your cushions! Really cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your cushions ...just fabulous! Love the fabric choices too! Thanks for sharing. Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

charlotte said...

They are pretty cushy on the tushy. I loved being able to use up some charms.

charlotte said...

Thanks. A great way to add lots of color to a room.