fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Stash #18

So I bought this cute little bundle from Fort Worth Fabrics this past week. They offer these cute little bundles on Fridays and the greens in this one made me fall for it.


The main print is from Blend Fabrics and there were 2 fat quarters of it. The rest of the fabrics were Michael Miller, Art Gallery and others. Not all had the selvedge, so I can't name them. That is one of the drawbacks to buying such a bundle sometimes. But it sure is pretty. Linking up with Sunday Stash at Sewing by Moonlight.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Your fabrics certainly look yummy. I know you will make something awesome!

audrey said...

That stack is so friendly! Yay for new stash additions! :)

Carol Swift said...

I would have falling for that sweet bundle, too!

Lisa Clark said...

Nice sweet bundle.

Unknown said...

Loving the greens in this bundle.