fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Stash #22

Another Sunday and another stash addition to share with you. Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  Here we go:
 First up, I have long wanted some of this, and I finally found some on Etsy. This is a long out of print Henna Garden by Sandi Henderson. This is from her Meadowsweet collection of about 4 years ago. I love this stuff!!
 Not a great picture, but this is Science Fair by Robert Kaufman. I have a grandson who LOVES science so much and this, paired with a couple of tone on tones I am planning to get, will make his newest bed size quilt. Not sure what quilt pattern I will use yet, but I want big enough pieces to show off these great prints. This one is available in another colorway also.
 And last, but not least, I bought two panels of this alphabet print from the Petit Fleurs collection by Carolyn Gaven.  I am thinking of ways to incorporate them into pillows and quilts.
 Each one is different and cut apart they would be very versatile. Not too expensive either, about $7 per panel at Hawthorne Threads where I bought mine.
                                      Here is a C for Charlotte.
And a G for Grammie. Linking up with the ever shiny Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I love Meadowsweet too! I have a tiny little bit of those prints left. I agree, they are fabulous. Science Fair looks fun! What a great line for a boy. I'm interested to see how you incorporate those beautiful alphabet panels into various things!

Katherine said...

Oh, I'm a huge Sandi Henderson fan and those Meadowsweet prints are top of my favourites list! Way to score on those pretties. Hmmm... somehow I've not seen Science Fair until now. Looks like a fun collection. Lots of yummy fabrics to admire here, thanks so much for sharing!