fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Lee is on vacation this week, but I wanted to show my WIPs anyway, so here we are. I am working on several things. I still have one quilt in the piecing stage, but more exciting than that, I have 4 in the quilting stage. The first one I just dropped off at my long arm quilter's studio this afternoon. I don't really like quilting Queen size quilts any more. So my daughter's wedding quilt is there. What I am quilting is this:
 This is B's quilt and I am finally working on it again. V's quilt is done and washed and I decided to wait until both are done to take pictures and show you  here.
 Here is a look at the back of the quilt. I am quilting rows of horseshoes on this one. My daughter's idea and I am loving it so far.
 Then there are two baby quilts for twins that are getting quilted. They are red, white and blue and I am straight line quilting 2 inches apart.
Wait until you see the whole thing done. I don't want to give too much away until I reveal both the whole quilts. I hope you are having a great week.

3 comments:

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

wow, so many teasers.

They look great. Looking forward to the finished photos.

Sparky said...

your cowboy quilt certainly caught my attention...for some reason, country has enveloped me in glee...so I feel glee today ...great projects C.

Mary Pat Callihan said...

Hi Charlotte! Those cowboys are pretty ding dang cute ;) The horseshoe quilting is looking great. Happy day!