fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Satash #30

Been awhile since I did Sunday Stash. I am trying to keep from buying fabric right now, but had some I realized I hadn't shared yet.
 These are Gracie Girl by Riley Blake Designs. Love these and had to have them after I saw them on somebody else's Sunday Stash awhile back.

 These numbers are also from Gracie Girl. The red stripe I cannot remember what that one is. I will go look later and edit this post .
And then I just had to grab a few more oval elements. Love that line. Linking up to Sunday Stash at Molli Sparkles.

5 comments:

Mara said...

That's why I stopped watching Sunday Stash for a while, it was always making me want to buy pretty looking fabrics :)

memmens said...

Stunning stash additions, I love those Oval Elements.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Love the Riley Blake prints.

Unknown said...

I think I need to get me some of those oval elements was just looking at them the other day!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Charlotte I love these fabrics - that red stripe is my favorite. :) blessings, marlene