Spoolin' Around

Spoolin' Around

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday

A freezing rain fell here overnight. Brrrr..... Here is what is going on here:
 Swirls...lots and lots of swirls. Been quilting on this thing for a week or so now. Not every day, no time for that. Many days though.
 Loving the way it's looking. I may run out of whit thread, though and no where near here sells it, so I will have to order it.
 I am going to see how far I can get. Only a week and a half until my surgery and I would love to get this beauty finished first!
 So hopefully I can grab an hour after work today to make a bit more progress.
Have a great Wednesday. Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced.

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Your color choices make this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I just love how it's coming along. Your FMQing is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilting lines! I'm always so impressed when you can turn out this quality of quilting on a regular machine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful, great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting swirls look perfect on your quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte - I absolutely love how you are quilting this! Wishing you very good luck with your surgery! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the swirls on the reindeer, they really complete him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I may have to try this motif, I don't like meanders so I'm always looking for easy all over motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Sis! Love how it's turning out. Beautiful choice on the quilting (as usual)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from visitors to my blog. Please let me know you have been here.