fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Solstice QAL Progress

Chugging right along in the QAL by Melissa of Happy Quilting. This week's assignment was flying geese blocks. Here are mine:
 I am making 4 of the 40 inch blocks for a queen sized quilt for my bed. I had some Mendocino fabrics and found a few complimentary colors in my stash. I am so excited about this quilt.
You should take a look at Melissa's method for making the flying geese blocks. So easy and NO Wasted fabric. Zero. Can't wait for the next installment next week.

2 comments:

Melissa Corry said...

They look terrific!!! So glad you liked the No Waste method ;) It really is a lot of fun ;) And I just love your grey background with those prints. So pretty!!!!

Alison V. said...

These look so pretty! The little fishes are just so adorable. :)