fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Miscellaneous Mish Mash

Not much sewing going on these days. My life seems to consist of packing, cleaning, house stuff and saying goodbye to people.  We get on a plane in less than 3 weeks. There is so much to be done here still, but most of my sewing room is packed up, except for my machine.

I know that yesterday was National Quilting Day, so I did try to participate to the best of my ability, given the state of my sewing supplies. This is what I was able to do:

This is the fourth teeny tiny quilt block. Oh, maybe I forgot to show you the third one. Okay...

I made this one last week. It feels like this tiny bit of stitching is keeping me hanging on to my crafting by a thread. I am planning to take a few books with met, so I can stay connected to quilting while I am out of touch with my machine and fabrics during the move.

Have a happy Sunday and now I am off to bake some scones. My kitchen isn't packed at all yet. Yay!
Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

Such a cute tiny block as all of them are you have made. I went back and read numerous of your posts. Sometimes Bloglovin is wonderful, sometimes not. You have made so many gorgeous projects, love the Penny sampler blocks , love Rachel Hauser's designs, Amy Gibson is also wonderful, admired your pretty quilt you made from picking one of her blocks. Good luck moving, very hard work but does provide a way of reinventing your life!!! and I do hope you continue writing blog posts, there are many many that are gone now. and I still love to read them versus the other platforms that are available. Take care from Iowa and Happy Sewing!!