fabricologist

fabricologist

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Happy Birdie Quilt

And now the happy birdie quilt for Miss N is finished! I love how this turned out.
 Twenty five blocks in the No Point stars free pattern from Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew.
 Quilted on the machine with a variegated pink thread in an uneven straight line grid. Love the way it looks on this section of the backing.
The entire back, all from my stash and the binding is leftover bright pink from a recent quilt make as well. Can't wait to give this to her in a couple of months when I go for my visit. Lots of snuggles ahead. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Lovely finish. Great seeing all the bird centres on the blocks. Love the fabrics you have used. And the backing is fun, too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on the completion of the Happy Birdie quilt. I especially LOVE the fact that you used so many scraps and leftover chunks on the back!!