fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Stash

It has been forever since I used to post on Sunday Stash. I really haven't felt like I had anything really worth sharing...until now. I bought a couple of yards of this fabric this week, and a jelly roll. I hardly ever buy jelly rolls anymore, but I felt the need to have a bit of every color of this line. When you see it you'll understand. Here we go:

I laid them all out on my ironing board and they were just so beautiful, I had to share pictures.




The colors... oh man, the colors. This, in case you weren't aware, is V and Company's newest line, Ombre Confetti Metallic. I read on instagram that this stuff is going so fast, they are already reprinting it and will even be shipping more precuts. That is unprecedented to make more precuts. Find some if you can, because this is one of those I think you will regret not having. Have a peaceful Sunday. I think I am just going to stare at my fabric.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

They are gorgeous. I can see why they are hard to resist!

Jennifer Rutherford said...

I love this fabric line! I would have a hard time resisting them too!