fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Monday

I have such a huge sewing list to work on, that I thought I might hold myself accountable here in my blog space. I have made a list and want to work through everything on the list before I start a new project, which I am always itching to do. I am the queen of starts.

 The two most important items on my list are my Hands 2 Help quilts. They must be done and in the mail by the end of May. I would like to ship them off before Mother's Day. That is my goal. Last week I pieced the backs for them, so now it's time to pin baste.
That is my least favorite part of quilting. These quilt tops are 50 inches square, so hopefully won't take too long. On tap this week, not in order of achievement is to pin baste and quilt these two, cut fabric and hem for curtains for my middle daughter. I also have some head scarves to make for her that I have yet to start.

The last thing on my list is some pouches and note cards I am making to sell. I am trying to build up an inventory of these towards selling them. Maybe on Etsy, I haven't planned it all yet. I am using lots of scraps to make these and I just got a new batch of zippers from Zipit.

Gotta go. Lots to sew. Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Sometimes setting deadlines is a great way to push ourselves. Good luck with your goals!