fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, March 31, 2019

And Meanwhile, InOther News...

So I thought I should maybe show you some of the other stuff I have been making lately. I sew almost every single day.
 I am crocheting the Woodland blanket from Attic 24 for my middle daughter. This is usually my evening hand work project.
 I have pin basted the cows and pigs quilt for a sweet little boy I know. These were left from the fabric panel from Farm Fresh. I used the chickens and roosters elsewhere.
 And a nice bright rainbow on the back, using up these fabrics I have had forever.
 The first of my Hands 2 Help quilts. I have enough of these 16 patch blocks to make two baby quilts for Jack's Basket. That is the charity I have chosen. So happy to find a good use for these blocks.
 Still working on the 100 Blocks 100 Days quilting. I had started it two weeks ago, but had to put it aside to finish Light in the Window.
And here are some pin cushions for my craft fair. I have a bunch of other items as well. Several types of zip pouches and such. That is coming up in early May.
Hope you have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Lovely to see your progress on the woodland blanket.It is looking good.
The cows and pigs will be a fun quilt.
And good luck with your charity quilts.