fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, March 11, 2019

Busy Busy Busy

I have so much stuff going on. I finally finished doing my jury service and am back to sewing. I have a quilt pin basted, a quilt ready to be pin basted, back is made and just finished another quilt top. I made a table runner for a friend and am working on small pouches and bags for a craft fair I am doing in May.  And I just signed up for Hands 2 Help at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Some pictures?
 These are the blocks, clipped together by rows. I can't show the quilt just yet. But soon.
                         This is the runner back.
This is the front, made with more of the chickens from Farm Fresh fabric panel. The recipient collects small ceramic chickens.
 And last weekend, my iron died and so I went out and bought this one. It got some of the best reviews, but it is hard getting used to a new iron.
 I finished crocheting my Sweet Pea blanket with Lucy from Attic 24. I am loving the colors.
And because I have found that I must always have a hand project, I began another crochet blanket for my middle daughter.
So that's what's keeping me busy. I hope you are all well and surviving the last of the winter. We are expecting warmer sunny days here by the end of the week. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: