fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Here I Am!!

Man, I knew it had been awhile since I posted, but almost a month? The time is just flying by for me here. Usually it's just because I am so busy sewing, I fail to stop and take pictures. This time it's because I have spent the last two weeks on jury duty, so my weekends have been for catching up on the rest of my life. And I still have, what I hope will be only one more day of jury duty this week.

Part of what has been occupying me this month of February is crochet. I found Lucy, at Attic 24 a number of years ago and love to read her lovely blog. I finally dove in and have been working on her latest Crochet Along, or CAL as we call it.

I am still sewing. I am signed up for a craft fair in May, and I have been working on making my inventory for that. I am sorry I have not taken any pictures of what I am doing. In addition to that I have  a quilt in progress, that I can't share just yet, a table runner in progress that I haven't photographed yet and I did get my  100 days 100 blocks quilt border on and got it pin basted about 3 weeks ago, but haven't started quilting it yet.
Here is a picture of that beautiful quilt top. I have a quilting plan for it, I just need to make room in the queue for it. I know that more forward progress will be made once I am here every week day to work on it.

I hope your February was good and I hope to see you back here real soon.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Lovely progress with your crochet. Looking good.
Jury duty does take up a lot of time. Are you off the hook for a while after this one?