fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, August 26, 2019

From Grammie Q to Grammie C

No, not a name change, but I did just finish another crocheted blanket for my daughter. I wanted to share it here.
 This is a Big Blanket Ripple from Attic 24. Lucy has a wonderful blog and she writes crochet patterns and shares them with us for free. This is my 5th blanket from one of her patterns.
 This is taken on my queen size bed. Like most quilters, I am first an artist and I like to try many crafts. I know that lots of other quilters do more than quilt as well.
 Crochet is something I can do during the evening while watching TV. It is also a very portable thing.
Arent these just the best colors? So bright and vivid. This blanket will see lots of use.
And here it is all packed up and ready to go to its new home in a few weeks. I love being able to deliver it in person!
Have a lovely day and I will see you again soon.

No comments: