fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Low Volume Table Runner

Remember last week when I showed you some pictures of a low volume table runner I was making? Well I got the whole thing quilted and bound the next day. Pictures? Of course.
 This is the runner, spread out on the glass topped coffee table in our living room. I love having a runner on that table and I need to make a few more. Maybe a Christmas one?
 After I got all the strip sets put together as one, and pin basted, I began to do some straight line quilting. I did some random width lines. Thick and thin.
 Then, of course the binding had to be neutral too, so as to blend in with the top.

But the back is much more colorful. And of course, there is my label. I am really loving the look of this. I will see you soon.

1 comment:

Bernie Kringel said...

This is so pretty!! I love low volume projects - very peaceful and can be used anywhere because they are so neutral. Great use of scraps too. I have a coffee table where I usually have a runner and it is nice to switch them out.