fabricologist

fabricologist

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Another Saturday, More Sewjo

I got lots done this week, but I have lots going on right now too. Today, for example, I ran a 4 mile road race, had an after race lunch with my daughter, who ran, her family and my sweet hubby, who also ran today. Now, it's dinner time and I am pooped. One of the many things I got done this week was my Bee Blocks for the Sunday Morning Quilts Bee.

 One of the members requested low volume blocks for the quilt, Sunday Morning. I pulled out all the low volume strips I could find.
 I kinda like the way they came out. I found they were much easier than the last time I made them.
Pretty

 The second set of blocks was also requested to be low volume, but in girly prints and colors. I loved making these. They are for the Scrapper's Delight quilt that another bee member is making.
So pretty and soft. I can't wait to see this one together. It will be lovely. Enjoy what's left of your Saturday. Linking up with GoGoKim.

4 comments:

Go-Go Kim said...

Love these low volume blocks! I need to try a low volume quilt...maybe this summer!!! Thank you so much for linking up to SEWjo Saturday!

Lisa Clark said...

I love the way your blocks came out. I am a newbie quilter and need a brief definition of low volume. lol

charlotte said...

Lisa, you are a no reply blogger. So, briefly, low volume is a white or neutral background with a minimal pattern. There is none of the saturated color that so many fabrics have.

Mara said...

Fun and Lovely! I got a huge bundle of low volume prints and can't wait to make something with them.