fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Master Plan

Hi again. I have so many ideas in my head right now for posts and projects that are going on, I wanted to put them all down here. That way I can keep track of them. I showed you my newest project yesterday; the MSBHQAL. I thought you'd like to know what else I have on my list.

I got one of those email ads from Joann's on Sunday. In addition to the coupons, there was a code for 15 cent shipping. Yup 15 CENTS!! Now, that, my friends is a bargain. I use way more gas than that to go across town and then they might not have what I want in stock. So I ordered 25 yards of batting that was on sale and am having is shipped to me for 15 cents. What will I do with it all? This:











That's 12 quilts! And that's not counting the QAL quilt and one more secret one that I have pieced. Some of these are 5-6 years old. I am making no promises, to myself or anyone else how long this may take. Some I still need backs for too. But if I get them all done? WOOHOO!!!!

Wish me luck! Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

You GO, girl! I love those JoAnn's coupons for free or 15 cents shipping! I went crazy one time with that offer and ordered a TON of stuff.

I see that 25 yds o' batting won't last long with all those beautiful quilt tops.... and you will be busy, that's for sure!

Sparky said...

Ohhhhh Charlotte, you have some amazing quilts here...
Love the blend ones...so darn pretty... Your first one and last one i find quite intriguing