fabricologist

fabricologist

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Something

So Amanda Jean is taking March off to recharge. That is no reason for me not to have a Friday finish, but I had less sewing time this week, due to a change in my work schedule. I am diligently working on 3 different projects with a fourth in mind.  Here is what I did yesterday:

I am using this fabric, Sasparilla, to make a quilt for little B. It was my WIP for Wednesday this week.
Well that quilt has produced a generous pile of these, which I am stitching together into HSTs.
To make these cute little 4 inch blocks to somehow add to the quilt that I am piecing. Perhaps a border? Not sure yet.
Have a great Saturday. I am off to run a 5K.



3 comments:

Jeanie said...

WOW... a 5K! Now that's an accomplishment! Best of luck to you....good health....good weather.... and lots of fun!

Mary Pat Callihan said...

Wow...5k, awesome! Love the sweet colors. I also have a zillion HST that are leftovers. Can't wait to see what you will do with them.

Denise in PA said...

Cute! I'm a "me too" on the zillion leftover HSTs (from my current WIP - Violet's Quilt). Congrats on the 5K! I walked a 5K at the quilt show yesterday - LOL!