fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How I Write a Blog Post

I don't know how you do it, but when I write a post, especially if I have  nothing specific that I want/need to share, I flip through my photos and see what I can cobble together to make up a blog post. This most often happens when I am in between projects or just noodling around with small projects. Like now.

So here is what I have to share with you today:
 This was just some noodling around with shapes and applique and color. I like it and am going to quilt it as soon as I figure out how I want to do that.
 These leaf shapes are still floating around in my collection of WIPs. I left them with my daughter to see if she could find a cool way to arrange them. I am stumped right now.
 This chunk of extra wide backing fabric is on the back of a secret sewing project. Once it is gifted I will post about the front.
 Wanted to make a strawberry. Just one. I have been doing lots of straight line quilting lately.
 Small feather wall hanging for daughter number 2. She requested a few small wall hanging size quilts for her home. Fall colors are her favorites and she picked these out.
One more small wall hanging for the same daughter. Just finished, not quilted yet. I have to look at it for awhile before I know how it needs to be quilted. Any suggestions?

So, that's what I am working on here, along with a bunch of other things. Talk to you soon.

No comments: