fabricologist

fabricologist

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Teeny Tiny

Have you ever gotten a bee in your bonnet about something and couldn't rest until you tried out your idea? That was me. I somehow got it into my head that I wanted to try to make a tiny little block, maybe to use as a pin cushion. I finally selected one and drew it out. Today I sat down to sew.



While I haven't been the biggest fan of paper piecing, I can truly see it's value as a skill set now. It has enabled me to make something I wanted to try out, instead of getting frustrated by the tiny size. I will be back to show you what I will do with this, as soon as I decide what that will be.
Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Karen S said...

So tiny. Great to see how well it turned out.

Brookie said...

That is so tiny. Very beautiful!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

A-dorable!!!!!!!!!!!