fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Did It! (a finish)

I've wanted to link up with Amy's Creative Side for the One Week, One Challenge for awhile, but the timing never was right...until now.  Last week I decided to make it happen.  I had a quilt top I have been wanting to quilt for quite some time.  I finally took this as the push I needed to get it done.

And here it is in all it's glory.  I am more than pleased with how it turned out.  Sew pretty!

And this actually spurred me on to get another Swoon block done...

And now there is only one more Swoon block to be made.  I think I am past the...whatever it was that kept me from finishing these Swoon blocks.  I am starting to get excited about it again.  Thanks Amy, for the push.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks lovely and snuggly! Isn't it a great feeling to just *get it done*! :-)
Hazle

Habibti at Home said...

This quilt is beautiful! I love the colors and flowers, such a cozy and pretty quilt. You had a very busy week girl! Fantastic!