fabricologist

fabricologist

Friday, January 17, 2014

Another Finish

I have finished my quilt top! This one came together really easily, but it was the lack of enough fabric to make it like the original pattern that had me stumped for so long. I found this quilt in this book:

I love Cheryl's style. So I picked out a quilt from this book I got for Christmas to start my new year.

 And after changing the layout to accommodate the fabric I had, and really really wanted to use, I came out with a new layout. It took me a bit to really like it with the polka dots since that wasn't in my original plan.
But now I am happy with it and have already been planning how to quilt it. This one is going to be a cutie!  Linking up with Amanda Jean today.  Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Sara said...

IT IS cute!! The dots are lovely!

Yvonne Campbell said...

It's cute!

Mrs. D said...

I love this quilt. I have made many flag banners but never thought to put them on a quilt! And I think the dots are a great idea to add to this fun and cheerful quilt.