fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Stash #36-Catch Up Day

I know I haven't posted a Sunday Stash since January. I may not be sewing very much right now, but I still get new fabric occasionally. I haven't really wanted to photograph and post. I just am not feeling it. Well this week, I am going to fix that. It was 80 degrees here the other day, so I took some of my new stash outside and took photos and here we are. This represents a couple of months of purchases.

 This is my March color bundle from Southern Fabrics. I joined up for the year to get some of the great color bundles. So far we have had red, green and yellow. I believe you can join at any time, and stop at any time throughout the year.
 And, since yellow is my favorite color, this is my favorite month. Look at all that sunshine!! I feel a rainbow quilt in the future.
 This pretty piece is from my LQS. It is Cori Dantini's new line and thos flowers are so cute. I have a couple of panels from one of her past lines that I haven't made up yet, and thought this might help me to come up with a plan.


 I got these on a great sale from Quilt In A Day. All were less than $5 a yard. I like to buy a yard or two to put in my backings stash when I get a great sale.
One of my all time favorites from Sara Jane's Children at Play.
 I bought these lovelies from Monaluna. I thought they were so cute and perfect for a baby quilt maybe. I just had to have some mermaids!
I have been wanting some of this forever. This is Rae Hoekstra's line. I don't know why I waited, but I didn't want to miss out. So I grabbed these from Hawthorne Threads, on sale.
When they got here, I discovered how good these two lines look together. The wheels are turning, my friends. Have a great Easter Sunday. Linking up with Molli Sparkles.

8 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

love all the fabrics that you photographed. I agree that last photo will make a super quilt.

Carol Swift said...

I love all those yellows...great fabric photos! Happy Easter!

Jenniffier said...

What fun additions to your stash!

memmens said...

What a great few months of stashing! The yellows are fantastic, I might have to check out that stash club. Those children at play prints are wonderful, I've had them in flannel and made a couple of pairs of pyjama's for my son, love them.

Sparky said...

ohhh all those yellows are lovely.. whatever you create there will be no doubt sunshine rays coming out of it

Scrappy quilter said...

Yellow is not my favorite color and yet you have some beautiful yellow material here. I can't wait to see what you create.

Sewmotion said...

I love those yellow fabrics! I hope you get your mojo back soon.

Michelle said...

Those are such pretty fabrics - especially the paper airplanes!