fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Winter Sewing

So cold outside. A great time for some winter sewing. In addition to quilting the three quilts I pin basted a couple of weeks ago, now on hold while I wrangle with some sewing machine issues, I am still making new quilt tops. Guess you can't have enough.

 Remember these? The top three are from Lilly Pond by Rae Hoekstra. They are so soft and organic too! The bottom three are a line from Monaluna. I forget the name, but they are also organic. I love how these two lines play together.
And this is the beginning of the quilt I am making with them for Miss N. More of a big girl quilt than a baby quilt, but it's going to take some time to get done. I am kind of designing it as I go and I like it so far.

More cold and maybe snow on the way, so more time to sew before spring gets here.

1 comment:

Corey said...

Such great fabrics. I love the one that looks like fish scales.