fabricologist

fabricologist

Saturday, March 30, 2019

A Light in the Window

This is a post I have been looking forward to for awhile. I put some projects aside to finish this one up so I could send it off to it's recipient. We all know someone who has lost a loved one suddenly and unexpectedly. My Light in the Window quilt was designed to show love is still in the home after all is said and done.


 This is my new pin basting on the table system. It works pretty well and saves my knees.
       Can you see the "beams of light" in the quilting here?
          A single heart in a window.


          Found this great wide backing at Pineapple Fabrics.

Ready to be shipped. And it has made it to its destination.  I hope it brings love and comfort to its new owner.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

A very thoughtful and lovely gift.