fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

36 Patch Progress

So much going on here. This Saturday I am going to do my first ever craft fair. I am so excited for this. I have been making bags and pouches and other small goodies to sell. I am hoping this will be a way to make a bit of money to restock my sewing needs.

I am doing a bunch of other sewing as well. I am slowly amassing 36 patch blocks for my next quilt. I have long wanted to make a second one of these, after doing a quilt along with Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts about 8 years ago now. This time, I am doing blocks that are made of my most favorite fabrics and designers. But only what is in my stash.

Amy Butler
 Sarah Jane
 Rae Hoekstra
Farm Fresh





















Bonnie and Camille

Now I have 17 of the 36 blocks finished. Back to the stash to find some more pairs to cut and sew.
I have finished and mailed my Hands 2 Help quilts for Jack's Basket yesterday so that project is done. I will be sharing those quilts with you soon.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a couple of roses out of my sister's garden. I will talk to  you soon.

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Good luck at the craft fair. Hope you have a great time and good sales.
Looks like more progress with the blocks, too. Lovely fabrics.
And the roses are so pretty.