fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Plugging Along

Still plugging along on getting all those 12 quilt tops quilted. Got two more pin basted on Sunday; the Spools quilt top and the Heather Ross Briar Rose quilt top.  I started quilting Briar Rose on Monday.

 I am quilting it with wavy lines on the stitching lines and then adding three more wavy lines in both directions across each square. The lines will form a wavy line grid pattern about 1 1/2 inches apart. It's looking pretty cool so far.
 Got up to take a break for lunch and when I came back, this is what I found on the table...
"What? It's a warm spot, so what?" O'Malley had found a spot which I gently evicted him from. I prefer if he waits until the quilting is done, lest he find himself sewn to a quilt.

And I finally framed my Heather Ross Strawberry print too. I think it's so cute! That's it for today.
Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

That is a lot of quilting going on! And a real print by the real HR? Wow - how did you get that!? Love it!