fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, November 14, 2011

A quick project

You know how sometimes you just need to throw something together quickly to get that instant gratification of finishing something?  That was me, with very little sewing time this weekend.

a new table cloth

Hope Valley and Kona


I found this hunk of Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt on the internet a while back, can't remember where, but I loved it so much and thought it would make the perfect table cloth.  That way, I wouldn't have to cut it up.  I had the Kona in tomato and the green, not sure which one it is, but both were left over from other projects.  The whole thing took about 2 hours.  TADA!!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Very productive, Mom! I love the stark white of the chairs, btw. Much more crisp. Very nice.

Susan said...

Oh, I like that tablecloth! Very Nice!