fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My "Hey Girl" moment

This is a true story.  But first let me just say that if you haven't read this post on Quilt Dad, go do it and then come back.  I'll wait.

Okay so terribly funny, yes?  Here is my moment.  I picked up hubby at work and we'd both had a long day and were tired.  Driving home I shared my frustrations with him about my day.  When we got home and got in the house he looks at me an says (I swear) "It's just you and me, it's only 5:15, why don't you go change out of your work clothes and go sew for a while."  John's post immediately jumped into my head.

So I really do have a sweet, caring husband who does understand me.  And I put in 45 minutes on this before dinner (which he made)




I couldn't make this up.  See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute and sweet story! He's a keeper! I like this quilt very much, and look forward to see how you finish it up.