fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Fall is rushing by and I know there is some holiday sewing on the horizon, but not just yet. Here is what I am working on today:
 The binding is ready and soon will be attached to the quilt for my great niece V. I chose three colors from my stash that I think go with the quilt, since there is not enough left of the fabric I used in the quilt.
 Here is the quilt, quilted and ready to bind. It is made from a jelly roll of Hello Petal.
 I just had to get a yard of this cute fabric and now am pulling from my stash, fabrics to go with it for something. I can't decide, small quilt or pillow, but I love these bees!!
 And all the blocks are made for J's quilt now, so it is time to assemble the quilt top. There are twelve of these star blocks.

The white sashing and the print border are all cut and ready to go. So that is what I am working on today. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. C'mon and join us.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great stars! I just got some of these fabrics to make some gifts for a couple of professor friends of mine! :)

Sparky said...

love those bees..they would make a perfect tammy bag....buzzzing here on the possibilities