fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WIP Wednesday

A freezing rain fell here overnight. Brrrr..... Here is what is going on here:
 Swirls...lots and lots of swirls. Been quilting on this thing for a week or so now. Not every day, no time for that. Many days though.
 Loving the way it's looking. I may run out of whit thread, though and no where near here sells it, so I will have to order it.
 I am going to see how far I can get. Only a week and a half until my surgery and I would love to get this beauty finished first!
 So hopefully I can grab an hour after work today to make a bit more progress.
Have a great Wednesday. Linking up to Lee at Freshly Pieced.

11 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your color choices make this quilt.

CityHouseStudio said...

So gorgeous! I just love how it's coming along. Your FMQing is beautiful!

Jeanie said...

Great quilting lines! I'm always so impressed when you can turn out this quality of quilting on a regular machine. Great job!

krislovesfabric said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, great work!!

Quiltsmiles said...

Your quilting swirls look perfect on your quilt top.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

oh it is a wonderful quilt! :)

Denise in PA said...

Charlotte - I absolutely love how you are quilting this! Wishing you very good luck with your surgery! Hugs!

Marly said...

Beautiful! I love the swirls on the reindeer, they really complete him.

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Lovely! I may have to try this motif, I don't like meanders so I'm always looking for easy all over motifs.

Mrs.Pickles said...

wow its great!!

Susan said...

Way to go Sis! Love how it's turning out. Beautiful choice on the quilting (as usual)