fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, March 14, 2016

Long Time Coming

I finally finished a quilt that was started about 3 or so years ago. Back then I had this wonderful Bee group, Sunday Morning Quilts Bee on Flickr. We had a great three year run. This quilt was my final project made from blocks these ladies made for me.


 This is an X Plus quilt done in primary colors. I found the tutorial on line somewhere.

 The back is pieced from my stash. Happy to be able to use some of that up.

 And another one is done. So bright and cheerful! Scrappy reds for the binding.

See you soon.

2 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congrats on the finish. Looks great!

Teressa P. said...

I love the finished quilt. I was looking for the block I did :) That was a great, fast block and I need to do one of the those quilts. I finally finished up my quilt from that bee last fall. I have it on my bed and I love looking at it! I makes me so happy.