fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Happy March!

I know it's not officially spring yet, but to me, March is the beginning of spring. It's been unseasonably warm in February here, so things are blooming!

These are all in my yard and there are lots more. Next up will be the azaleas and the dogwoods. But this weekend we are having a couple of nights of hard freeze. So we shall see.
 We went to Asheville a couple of weeks ago and of course went to a small, well not so small, quilt shop. 9000 bolts plus sewing machines. This is what I found. These are by Jane Dixon from 2014. I was able to find them on line as the selvedge doesn't give much information. It was called Daisy Splash and made by Andover.
 These two were also Andover from 2015 but I could not find them anywhere on line so I don't know the name or anything else. If you know, please comment and share the info. I am curious.
These two were easy and more recent. On the left is Pacific by Elizabeth Hartman and on the right is Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey. Love them both!

Gotta run...off to work. But I have more to share, so I will be back tomorrow. Happy Sunday.

No comments: