fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Breathe...

This is the image I am going to focus on....breathing slowly...relaxing.
The reality is I have so many projects I don't know where to start.  Sewing, painting or yard work. I started the painting project last week.


one coat of primer
Yesterday I finished the first coat of primer after sanding and then I thought, okay, I'll go sew for awhile now.  I walked into my sewing room and looked around.  Where to start?

See? Projects everywhere!
I'll start with the backing to my quilt, I thought.  But after twenty minutes of math and looking at the fabrics I have on hand, I decided I didn't have what I wanted or the patience to try and make something I did have work for this. So I put it aside.

Maybe I will start the pot holders for my brother's fund raiser.  I have several pair cut out waiting to be stitched and bound.  No, don't really feel like it.  How about quilting the baby quilt for the fund raiser? Nope.  Need to find enough of the right colors for the backing.  So I sat there and looked around.  Maybe a list will help....Just breathe.  I will get started soon.  I promise.

No comments: