fabricologist

fabricologist

Monday, August 13, 2012

Finally Finished

I started this quilt last summer with Amanda Jean's 36 patch QAL.  I finally got the back pieced and this past week on my staycation, I got it quilted.  And I love it so much!!

 It is so scrappy!  But I love the way all the blocks look together.

 I used a bunch of leftover strips to piece the back, and when I ran out, I just grabbed some big chunks of fabric from the stash.
 With all that color, I decided a black and white binding would be the best.  I had some jelly roll strips from my Summersville jelly roll so I sewed them up.
Doesn't it look good?  This is my new favorite quilt...until the next one is finished.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I love it - it's so colorful! And the back is really cool too. The binding is perfect - great idea!