fabricologist

fabricologist

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Friday Finish

Well, I have been working on so many things this week and I did finish more than one thing, but I am not ready to show some things off just yet. I did make one small quilt out of scraps and that is the one thing I am sharing today.
 I am making a quilt for my great niece from a jelly roll of Hello Petal by Aneela Hoey. I won this in a giveaway a while back and was waiting for the perfect quilt. I am making a brick style quilt and I had a bunch of small pieces left. So I made this for me to enjoy the fabrics too.
 The backing is a couple of scraps from another quilt from last spring and the binding is some scrap from trimming my grandson's quilt for binding. Both were just perfect for this project.
I was playing with the quilting on this and I love it! So I am going to do something similar on my niece's quilt. Nice to work out these things on a smaller scale first. Have a great weekend. Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

so pretty, love both of them. The quilting is awesome

Sparky said...

how pretty is this for your niece...a nice summer finish indeed

Susan said...

What is the material that has the pink background. With the cute white kitties - do you remember? Love the quilt and especially the kitty one and the with the little girl