fabricologist

fabricologist

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Stash #23

My stash addition this week was through a winning draw. I so love getting emails that say "You're the winner." I receive a newsletter from Winter Creek Cloth, an on line fabric company with lots of beautiful fabric. They do a drawing of those who receive their newsletter each month and this month it was me!
This is what I won: an 8 fat quarter set of Jungle Avenue!
 It's no secret I love Art Gallery fabrics. They have the softest hand of any "regular" quilting fabric. Only Voile and Lawn are softer, but they are much thinner.
 Look at the cool prints here. The two black and whit prints are awesome and this picture doesn't really do justice to the brightness of the pinks. My hubby likes the dots and they way they are not perfectly white. Makes them not so stark.
Hard to pick a favorite of all these, but the flowers on the top right might just be it. Unless it's the elephants and the buildings on the bottom left. You need to get over to Winter Creek Cloth and sign up for their newsletter. Good things will come of it! Linking up to Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash.

4 comments:

Kaja said...

I like the elephants too, and the black dotty one your husband likes. Lucky you!

Denise in PA said...

I know what you mean - a "prize" showing up at your door is just the best! What a great stack of fabrics!! Congrats!! o:)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Thanks for mentioning that the dot isn't stark white. I'd been coveting the print but haven't seen it in person yet.

Francesca Celeste said...

LOVE the black/white/pink print!