fabricologist

fabricologist

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wip Wednesday

Every time I make a finish, it spurs me on to keep working on those WIPs. Here is what is on my machine right now.
 A couch throw quilt for number 1 daughter. She bought this orange years ago for me to make a quilt, then recently selected the blues and greens from my stash for the stripes. It was quick piecing.
 And sew now I am doing all over swirls. I will show you the back when I get it finished. She picked that out from my stash too. Love using the stash.
 These wonderful pieces of Jungle Avenue were a win from a giveaway. Great colors.
Have a great rest of your week. Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

CapitolaQuilter said...

Sewing with giveaway a win makes it even more fun. Pretty FMQ

LA Paylor said...

love using my stash too. In fact it's my go to "store" since it's bigger than most stores!! Hopefully just kidding... LeeAnna at not afraid of color lapaylor.blogspot.com