fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Quilts from Christmas Past

This will be my last post before Christmas, and maybe for the year. We will see how next week goes. I thought is might be nice to show some of the quilts I have done for Christmases past. So here goes:
In no particular order, since my computer has way too many issues...
 Cherry Christmas fabric by Aneela Hoey. Made from a charm pack, this is still one of my favorite Christmas collections.
              A tree...Lizzy House meets Sherbet Pips.
 Two charm packs of a Sweetwater Christmas line Countdown to Christmas, and the sashing is yardage from the same line.
             A QAL done with Christa from Christa Quilts a few years back.
                   Fun fabric on the back of a pillow.
                        A Christmas table runner.
               My very first ever quilt. And yes, I still have it.
             Trees from some book I no longer own. This is an older quilt also.
 This was a gift for the boys. It has bean bags so you can toss them and play tic tac toe. Made from Aneela Hoey prints from Little Apples.
              My first Fair Isle quilt made in a QAL with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
                                   Fun reindeer heads.

                      My second Fair Isle made for my daughter.
                             Another from a book I used to have.

Houses in Christmas fabrics. Love this one.
A Christmas Ticker Tape pillow. Not Christmas fabrics, but the colors give the feel of the season so that's how this one came to be.
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas, or what ever holiday you celebrate. Love your families and enjoy any time you spend together. See you back here soon.

2 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Great collection of Christmas projects. I take it you love the Fair Isle pattern?! Each version you made is gorgeous. I hope to make it someday in red and white, red being the background fabric. Thanks for sharing your christmas pasts. Merry Christmas!

=0)jessica said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the Fair Isle and the Christmas houses